Did you know fake product reviews make consumers more than twice likely to choose poor quality products
Read the full detailed behavioral study – click here to read the Which? study.
When buying goalposts, in particular, we recommend the following key points to check before you click to buy
- The length of the guarantee specifically on PVC goals. The longer the guarantee on a plastic goal indicates the inherent strength of the product design.
- Check the product reviews actually mention the product and how it stands up to the football game, not just how fast the delivery service was.
- Look closely at the product images and check for the video assembly which highlights the product design.
- Check the assembly instructions, a product that is built well will stand up the strongest
- Check the prices but compare what is included – a quality product may be a little more expensive but will last much longer.
- Check the top net stanchion supports lock in place.
- Check if the company is established and has a proven track record and offer spare parts backup.